WSR Locomotive Restoration fund - Founders Club
Supporting Steam Locomotives on the West Somerset Railway
The WSR Locomotive Restoration Founders Club is reserved for those who make donations to the fund of at least £1002 before the end of 2018.
Donations can be a single amount or spread over a year in either quarterly payments of £251 or monthly payments of £84.
If you are able to sign up for gift aid on your donation even better!
Download the Founders Club Mandate and Gift aid form and return it to us.
LRF Founders Club members are important to the future security of steam locomotives on the West Somerset Railway.
- They will be kept informed with regular email newsletters and updates
- They will be invited to guided tours to meet the engineers and review progress.
- They will be invited to first steamings and commissioning trials
- They will be offered priority booking on the first runs of the locomotives
- They will (if they wish) appear on our Roll of Honour acknowledging their contribution.
- They will receive a mounted print of a drawing of the three locomotives by Railway Artist Jonathan Clay.
Due to a delay in starting the work on the first locomotive, 4561, Founders Club membership has been extended to anyone who pledges to pay at least £1002 and commences a payment plan before the end of 2018. Payments must still complete within one year of commencement.
Want to know more?
If you'd like to discuss joining the WSR Locomotive Restoration Fund Founders Club and making a significant donation please enquire below.
Ask about Joining the LRF Founders Club