The WSRA Steam & Vintage Rally
The 2019 Rally was held on 3 and 4 August 2019 at Norton Fitzwarren. A glittering array of superb machinery was in action and we were proud to host some of the country's finest examples of vintage transport on display.
We have a tremendous team of volunteers who make the annual Rally a successful and enjoyable event for more than 6000 visitors and 2000 exhibitors each year.
If you would like to join us next year please get in touch
Events and Attractions
Here are some of the events and attractions featured at the 2019 Rally.
- The glory of working traction engines, tractors and road rollers.
- Polished perfection of vintage cars, motorcycles, fire engines, buses, military and commercial vehicles.
- Vintage agricultural tractors.
- The power of stationary engines.
- Parades of vehicles.
- Demonstrations of steam engines and tractors at work.
- Heavy horses.
- Brake van rides on the Barnstaple line.
- Beer tent and refreshments.
- Family fun, children's entertainments and model train rides.
- Large craft tent.
Exhibitors and Traders
Exhibitors are invited each year to apply for the following sections: Cars, land rovers, tractors, motorbikes, military, commercial, stationary engines, models, miniature steam. Each section has it's own volunteer marshal. Invitations for the 2020 rally will be sent out early in the new year.
Traders including food outlets and crafts are welcome to apply for places at the rally. Invitations and applications will be available early in the new year.
Our ever-popular Somerset Coast Express for Exhibitors and Traders runs on Friday evening to the historic port of Watchet, where we receive a warm welcome from the local community, with lots of catering and entertainment laid on.